Today we’ll share out Answers for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire & Friends on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android devices. Are you able to guess the particular in all levels? If not, we are going to be right here to assist you, by providing you all the answers to help you passthru the games and acquire on with this wonderful apps by Ludia!
Free Download Who Wants To Be A Millionaire & Friends
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire & Friends 3 in a row
Answers list for Who Wants To Be A Millionaire & Friends
We will try to collect question and answers for who wants to be a millionaire & Friends as much as possible to help you win your opponent and be a Millionaire.
Feel free to share with us your answers
- In 2003, the slang word “Fuhgeddaboudit” was added to a large road sign that drivers see leaving what city?
- What magazine’s circulation of 22 million is the largest in the U.S.?
Answers: AARP The Magazine
- What sitcom’s theme song features the immortal line, “Yo, homes, smell you later”?
Answers: Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
- What kind of “force” is essential in creating the desired effect of roller coasters that feature vertical loops?
- In the world of competitive eating, the condition of profusely sweating due to overconsumption is known as what?
Answers: Meat sweats
- Which of these fictional locales was meant to be a thinly-veiled version of New York City?
Answers: Gotham City
- In the standard U.S. version of Monopoly, how much does each railroad cost?
- On “Sesame Street,” one of Elmo’s best friends is Dorothy, who is a what?
- Which of these mathematical terms best describes the trajectory path of a fly ball?
- How does Dorothy begin her famous last line from “The Wizard of Oz,” “There’s no place like home”?
Answers: “Oh, Auntie Em”
- In the standard U.S. version of Monopoly, players get $200 when they pass the square marked what?
- Which of these funky tracks begins, “I said a hip, hop, the hippie, the hipidibit, hip , hip, hopit, you don’t stop”?
Answers: Rapper’s Delight
- In 1587, what family gave birth to Virginia, the first English child born in the Americas?
Answers: The Dares
- Which of these cliches is an example of a tautology — in the world of logic, a statement that’s always true?
Answers: Is is what it is.
- If you owned several cats, you could, by definition, say you were in possession of a what?
Answers: Clowder of cats
- Coined after a 1992 trip George H.W. Bush made to Japan, “bushusuru” refers to an act of public what?
- What is the famous nickname of a large mural that overlooks an athletic field at the University of Notre Dame?
Answers: Touchdown Jesus
- Which of these historical documents appears in the title of a 2013 chart-topping album by Jay-Z?
Answers: Magna Carta